Sunday, March 24, 2013

MOTO MOJO

nothing comes close to the perfect biker jacket






EL biker jacket is not only one of my faves but also one of the best winter-to-spring transition pieces. Can't get much better than ripped shorts, booties + a motorcycle jacket... click for mo' moto:

SOURCE : BLK DENIM; FREJA BEHA FOR TWIN FW09, TOMMY TON, ISABELI FONTANA IN BALMAIN BY DAVID SIMS FOR VOGUE PARIS FEB 2013; VIA PRINCEANDMERCER



The fall 2013 seasons' biker of my dreams (3.1 Phillip Lim.)
Probably more perfect than I know what to do with. The color combo, shoulder detail + cross body zipper....(deep breaths)

After seeing Kate in all her neon, rag & bone glory plastered all over the big apple, I've been (self) diagnosed with a serious moto jacket jones. Some ambitious leathers (bish don't kill my vibe) & other moto options for less mo-dough :


  1. How dope is this printed moto by Kenzo ?! 2. 3.1 Phillip Lim 3. We shot this Acne denim + leather at a recent shoot for ODDA magazine. I couldn't get enough of it... the ideal boxy shape. 4. Balmain Just unreal.
5. Zara 6. H&M 7. Topshop Unique a different take/shape on the biker jacket... I really like the zipper details + double layer. 8. River Island (Navy leather, love.)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
pinterest-73903.html