Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PINSTRIPED

Found my new favorite pantalones on my first Trash & Vaudeville adventure in the East Village. More after the jump!



LOVE the bone zippers.

The exact fit I'm into right now- relaxed, boyfriend jean-ish. + they sit perfectly low on the hip. I can't wait for spring to wear them cuffed with a really simple white tank, small gold layering jewelry and + hat. (A tan wouldn't hurt either...(!!)




2. LOVE the high-neck + racerback cut of this T by Alexander Wang striped tank. 3. Another basic tank by Wang, really love a simple white top in the spring/summer with a lot of layered necklaces 4. River Island Hat 5. Zara leather pumps 6. The dream peep-toe by Givenchy 7. sandals by Tibi. 8. platform (?!) by Steve Madden

GOLD all in my chain:
From Right: Anarchy Street Nail Cuff, Gina Tricot Spike Chain Wristwear, Anarchy Street 'Go Hard' Ring, Urban Outfitters V Midi Ring ($6!) + love this tiny skull ring (!) also Anarchy Street 

Necklaces: loving a simple choker with simple gold chain necklaces. This one is by Jennifer Zeuner (my new jewelry obsession), Cursive name necklace by Thea-Jewelry, I really love this last personalized ring chain necklace by Jennifer Zeuner. My Grandma always piled gold rings on her gold chains and I've loved the look ever since

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
pinterest-73903.html