Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PINSTRIPED

Found my new favorite pantalones on my first Trash & Vaudeville adventure in the East Village. More after the jump!



LOVE the bone zippers.

The exact fit I'm into right now- relaxed, boyfriend jean-ish. + they sit perfectly low on the hip. I can't wait for spring to wear them cuffed with a really simple white tank, small gold layering jewelry and + hat. (A tan wouldn't hurt either...(!!)




2. LOVE the high-neck + racerback cut of this T by Alexander Wang striped tank. 3. Another basic tank by Wang, really love a simple white top in the spring/summer with a lot of layered necklaces 4. River Island Hat 5. Zara leather pumps 6. The dream peep-toe by Givenchy 7. sandals by Tibi. 8. platform (?!) by Steve Madden

GOLD all in my chain:
From Right: Anarchy Street Nail Cuff, Gina Tricot Spike Chain Wristwear, Anarchy Street 'Go Hard' Ring, Urban Outfitters V Midi Ring ($6!) + love this tiny skull ring (!) also Anarchy Street 

Necklaces: loving a simple choker with simple gold chain necklaces. This one is by Jennifer Zeuner (my new jewelry obsession), Cursive name necklace by Thea-Jewelry, I really love this last personalized ring chain necklace by Jennifer Zeuner. My Grandma always piled gold rings on her gold chains and I've loved the look ever since

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
pinterest-73903.html