Monday, March 18, 2013

THE PLAYLIST : RINGS N' THINGS


...currently occupying the sh!tshow my mind.
More after the jump :


I've always been really into personal rings (+ the more the better) I love these cursive font rings + how awesome is the double finger (!) I'm thinking gold... All rings shown can be personalized : 
Cursive 'mido' ring : THEA by Emilie Duchene (Also seen on Song of Style instagram)
Initial hand-ring : Jennifer Zeuner
Cursive double band nameplate ring : Jennifer Zeuner
Cursive Nameplate Ring : Jennifer Zeuner

These Vince leather pants are pretty much perfect in every way. Would wear them with a really simple strappy heel like these from YSL (let a girl dream) or this similar pair from Zara ($50!). Or dressed down with these Nikes.

Been looking for a cowhide rug for my apartment and I'm loving the colors in this one by Horne. A few more affordable options at Ikea here and here.

Bag: Love the shape + gold hardware of the Emilie Prisma by Wang 
Hat: 'Beyond' black snapback by Civil Clothing (also seen on baddiebey instagram)

Monday Playlist: Alice Smith. I've seen her live about 5 times, and I still can't get enough. This voice is EVerything people. 
Check out SHE before it comes out tomorrow 3/19 (!) Streaming now on The Fader

+ a few more need-to-knows (!!) : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
pinterest-73903.html